Our guidance centre provides guidance in adult education in the following areas:
ENROLMENT IN EDUCATION AND CONTINUATION OF EDUCATION
IDENTIFICATION AND DOCUMENTATION OF KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- to provide all adults with quality, professional and comprehensive information and guidance as a support to their education and learning;
- to connect into a network as many local providers of educational and guidance services for adults as possible to ensure quality,
comprehensive and coordinated activities of all subjects when offering information and guidance in adult education.
WHO IS IT AIMED AT?
Guidance activities in guidance centres are aimed at all adults, especially those groups of adults in the local environment in difficult situations,
who have difficulty accessing education and who are less educated and less active in the field of education.
The information and guidance are free for all adult users.
- selection of the type of education or learning;
- planning of personal and work career;
- identification and documentation of knowledge and skills;
- evaluation of their competences, experiences and knowledge using an interview and various other guidance tools;
- the solution to their learning and other problems and barriers related to education;
- planning and evaluation of their studying;
- validation of prior knowledge;
- ways of finding employers and effectively presenting their knowledge, experiences and capabilities after the end of their education.